|5. CICA and its Member Federations, along with their National Federations and their Companies, are able to assist Governments, International Financial Institutions (especially Multilateral Development Banks) and other International Organizations in order to:
- contribute to the elaboration and implementation of their infrastructure projects or action plans;
- collaborate actively in the definition and implementation of the required policies (notably in procurement, infrastructure, anticorruption and integrity)
CICA regularly holds high level meetings with governments and international organizations such as the World Bank and other Multilateral Development Banks, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the United Nations (UN), the World Trade Organization (WTO), the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), etc.
CICA is also interacting closely with industry & professional associations, specialized institutions and Non Governmental Organizations.
CICA Liaison Officers have been nominated in order to maintain active contacts with these various stakeholders.
Main issues addressed by CICA are the following :
- Best Practices
- Anticorruption and Integrity
- Sustainable Development and Green Business
- Public-Private Partnerships